- Build skills as they discover art techniques, styles and artists
- Use a wide variety of art materials to make original creations
- Experiment and problem-solve with inspiring activities
- Enjoy fun social interaction via collaborative art adventures
- Play joy-filled games
- Develop CREATIVITY – the #1 reason Abrakadoodle parent survey respondents tell us is most important for their children!
Abrakadoodle’s numerous popular art camp themes, such as Camp Build It; Creepy Crawler’s Camp; ZooDoodle Safari; Pirates, Princes and Princesses; Wild, Wild West and so many more represent a wide range of interests that engage kids in hands-on art and creative discovery at its best. Abrakadoodle works with its site partners to select from among a huge array of popular curriculum and themed art camp adventures to ensure that Spring Break Camps, In-School Field Trips and Summer Art Camps meet identified needs and deliver top quality enrichment experiences.
It’s not too late to offer Abrakadoodle camps and in-school field trips at your location this year! Find an Abrakadoodle location near you and enjoy the best in creative art education!