Spring is a time to get inspired with arty projects! These adorable hats are made with recycled K-Cups. Get brewing with your child for some springtime fun!
- Clean out a K-Cup and remove filter.
- Paint the K-Cup with acrylic paint or use as is.
- Trace a circle on a piece of stiff paper or poster board
for your rim. (Mary traced a roll of masking tape.)
- Trace the K-Cup in the center of the circle.
- Cut out the larger circle. Cut out the smaller interior
circle by adding about 1/8 inch so that the smaller interior cut out will be
smaller than the circle made by the K-Cup.
- Attach the cut out circle rim to the K-Cup using tape.
- Decorate your K-Cup with tape, paper, ribbon, flowers, feathers, or
Thanks to Mary Rogers for her whimsical art!