Join the World's Leader In Visual Arts Education for Kids
More than 140 Locations Around the World
Inspired More Than 1,000,000 Kids
Award-winning Management Team
Featured in Wall Street Journal, CNN, INC and more
10 Nickelodeon Awards Including "Best Art Class"
Great Programs for Adults too!
Today, creative art education is very important for children in every society and culture. Our children live in a world in which creative thinking, imagination, problem solving skills, the ability to understand and appreciate a variety of perspectives are highly valued and important for both school and workplace success. These are all skills developed in Abrakadoodle Creative Arts Programs. Visit our international locations.
You secure the Master Franchise Rights for your country/region.
You open one or more Abrakadoodle Art Studios for Kids.
You expand your business through sub-franchising or by opening additional units.
You inspire thousands of children through Abrakadoodle educational programming!
- Franchising and/or business development understanding and knowledge
- The ability to recruit, train and develop franchisees
- An appreciation for the opportunity to leverage a proven, innovative brand and franchise system,
- English speaking and reading skills
- Knowledge of in-country educational systems and government regulations
- Experience in delivering educational services on a broad scale
- Investment capital of $250,000 to $2,000,000 depending upon market size.
Top 200 Global Franchises (2015) by MSN MONEY
Top Women Led Franchises (2014)
Top 2014 Trends (2015) (2014)
Top 200 Global Franchises (2015)
Today's Hottest Franchises (2015)
Top Low Cost Franchises (2015)
Top Personal Services Franchises (2015) (2013)
Ranked Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2015)
Nickelodeon Awards for "Best Art Class" and "Best Party Entertainer"
IFA Crystal Compass Award for Leadership and Vision (Hartnett)
IFA Bonnie Levine Award for Leadership and Vision (Rogers)