||Abrakadoodle provides remarkable art classes, art camps and art parties and special events for children ages twenty months to twelve years old at schools, community centers and other convenient locations. The Abrakadoodle mobile art education program is one of the most popular creativity programs in the world providing innovative art classes, art camps and art parties to tens of thousands of children across the country since 2003.
Sign Up For Abrakadoodle Today!
Find Classes and Register Online
Email us at: LAka@abrakadoodle.com
Sign up for our Enewsletter (ideas for home art projects!)
"Abrakadoodle provides a great choice for savvy parents looking for high quality art classes that can help children develop essential right brain competencies and a true sense of creativity."
-Dan Pink, Best Selling Author of "A Whole New Mind"
5 Reasons to Abrakadoodle!
- It’s fun! Children love Abrakadoodle art classes and programs because they engage their minds, inspire their creativity and develop new skills.
- It develops skills! Abrakadoodle helps develop creative and academic skills that are related to school success. Researchers and prominent thinkers are telling us that children who participate in quality art classes and programs are more successful in school and in life.
- It encourages craftsmanship! Children learn how to engage in the creative art process and focus on quality task performance whether learning about techniques of the master artists or developing a personal artistic style.
- It builds self-confidence and expression! Abrakadoodle art classes afford children the ability to convey their ideas, perceptions and feelings creatively, giving children enormous satisfaction while building self-confidence.
- It’s always new! Each Abrakadoodle art class introduces new ideas while exploring a variety of materials and creative techniques such as painting, foil embossing, sculpture, mosaics and more!